Monday, January 18, 2010

Stations of the Pacific:Guam Baragada sites


I drove past this site for many years on Guam and spent hours wishing to get closer, I finally did and found a sweet antenna farm beyond these towers, there are at least 10-20 on the other side of this picture. Some are ones I can't yet to describe and wished I had one in my back yard. I love checking on these and wish I could meet the engineers in side. From what I can figure these, along with some other antennas come from NRV, and AFN radio. I recall hearing some RF while driving past some antennas and could hear AFN coming from the RF. My Sangean was on my seat near me but I didn't pull it out. Only my mini-grundig radio and heard the broadcasts super loud. The other antennas look like directional loops or dipoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment